An alloy of other elements is added based on zinc. Commonly added alloying elements are aluminum, copper, magnesium, cadmium, lead, titanium, and the like. Zinc alloy has low melting point, good fluidity, easy fusion welding, brazing and plastic processing. It is resistant to corrosion in the atmosphere, and the residual waste is easy to recover and remelt; but the creep strength is low, and it is easy to cause dimensional changes caused by natural aging. Prepared by melt, die cast or pressure processed into a material. According to the manufacturing process, it can be divided into cast zinc alloy and deformed zinc alloy.
Application and other
The main added elements of zinc alloy are aluminum, copper and magnesium. Zinc alloy can be divided into two types: deformation and cast zinc alloy according to the processing technology. Casting zinc alloy has good fluidity and corrosion resistance, suitable for die-casting instruments, automotive parts and shells. Wait.
[Zinc alloy composition and casting quality]
First, the characteristics of zinc alloy
- It is more important.
- The casting performance is good, and the precision parts with thin shapes and thin walls can be die-casted, and the surface of the casting is smooth.
- Surface treatment: electroplating, spraying, painting.
- Do not absorb iron during melting and die casting, do not corrode and do not stick.
- Has good mechanical properties and wear resistance at room temperature.
- Low melting point, melting at 385 ° C, easy to die-cast.