Which zinc alloy to choose, mainly considering three aspects
- The use of the die casting itself requires the performance requirements to be met. include:
(1) Mechanical properties, tensile strength, is the maximum resistance when the material breaks;
Elongation is a measure of material brittleness and plasticity;
Hardness is the resistance of the surface of the material to the plastic deformation caused by the intrusion or friction of the hard material.
(2) Working environment status: working temperature, humidity, medium in contact with the workpiece and air tightness requirements.
(3) Accuracy requirements: Accuracy and dimensional stability that can be achieved.
- Good process performance:
(1) casting process;
(2) Machining processability;
(3) Surface treatment processability.
- Good economy: the cost of raw materials and the requirements for production equipment (including melting equipment, die casting machines, molds, etc.), as well as production costs.